See the Line Community Symposium
Thursday, August 15, 2019
1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Room 40, Arthur & Sonia Labatt Health Sciences Building, Western University
Get the latest insight on sport concussion research from world-class medical experts. This year's Community Symposium centres around policy change, concussions in the female brain and the role media plays in telling stories of concussion. The afternoon also features an engaging panel discussion with medical experts, professional and amateur athletes.
Speakers and panelists confirmed to date include:
- Eric Lindros, LLD, Honorary Chair, See the Line
- Katherine Price Snedaker, LCSW, Executive Director and Founder, PINK Concussions
- Dan Cass, MD, Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Executive, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Chair, Rowan's Law Advisory Committee
- Rick Westhead, Senior Correspondent, TSN and CTV National News
- Carolyn Emery, PhD, Co-Chair, Sport Injury Prevention Research Centre, Faculty of Kinesiology, and Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Community Health Sciences, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Will Finch, Quarterback Coach, Western University
No fee to attend but registration is required. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Learn more and register.